1. Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5
2. Line a 23cm tart tin with the pastry, line with cling film and fill with baking beans or rice.
3. Place on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the cling film and baking beans and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes to crisp the base of the case.
5. Meanwhile, place the pumpkin in a steamer over the top of a saucepan of boiling wate and steam for 15-20 minutes until tender.
6. Remove from the steamer and cool.
7. Place the cool pumpkin in a food processor and blend to a puree.
8. Place the eggs and sugar in a large bowl and whisk to combine
9. Add the ground almonds, spices and cream and whisk until smooth.
10. Add the pureed pumpkin and mix together.
11. Pour into the pastry case and place in the oven for 40-45 minutes until
12. Remove from the oven and cool for at least 1 hour.
13. Tao make the stem ginger cream, place the cream, syrup ad ginger in a bowl and whisk until soft peaks are formed.
14. To serve, cut a slice of tart and place on a plate with a spoonful of the cream, a dusting of icing sugar and a sprig of mint.